Saturday, March 28, 2009

School


mmmm I haven't been here for a while.

School is okay, nothing too in
teresting.  However, with all those college admissions, everyone is getting so nosy at school.  "oh did you get into [insert school here]?!?!?"  If you say yes, some people give you a pat on the back.  Others are amazed, wondering why other people just as strong a candidate don't get in.  Lastly, there are those who completely put down the person, telling their friends "wow, I never knew [name] was that qualified."  And if you say no, everyone's either like "wow, I expected YOU of all people to get accepted" or "wow seriously? Stop kidding,"  There are a few others who also say "wow I thought you were smart," even if they should know that being smart doesn't guarantee you into every single place you apply.
People, just give it up already.  It's not your business to know where everyone else is accepted.  It's the person's own personal matter and unless you want to be some weird, crazy stalker and go to the same school as that person you're following.  Sure people can t
ell you whether or not they're accepted somewhere... I just don't think it's right to go on and tell the whole world about it.  Sometimes, it can even hurt others as well, not just the person you're blabbing about.
I'm glad I'm not the only person to feel like this.  M also feels like this.  Sure we might sometimes be hypocrites and ask, but we're trying not to.  Blah, I don't remember what the purpose of this post was.

Tootles~

Oh and Hillmeister -- Hi.  I heard you found my blog :)

Hi Harsha (and everyone else).  I know you would come attack me if I didnt' say hi to you too.  Haha.

4 comments:

S.Lee said...

well agreed. people need better college acceptance/rejection/defer/etc. etiquette.

just me. said...

and you think I won't come attack you??? hahah jkjk...because i don't attack myself if that makes sense :O)

those sunflowers are beautiful like today's weather!

ouchiemeow013 said...

haha. i tried being as discreet as possible, but yes i did! :)

and on a COMPLETELY unrelated note...how come you got rid of your facebook?? :(

Harsha said...

YAY!
HI Veronica :)
And I totally agree.
It's personal info. It's up to you whether or not you choose to make it public.