
The beauty of nature. Something I wish I could vision everyday, without worries, stress, grades, and tests.
I DO see the beauty inside each person, maybe except for a teacher that I may dislike at the moment, but to me, even the most ugliest people are beautiful. The only time I feel as if this isn't true is when one's insides are ugly, aka their personality.
I'm a nature-girl. I know it, and other people do to. I'm really sensitive and I'd rather listen and observe than talk. I like to explore nature's simple mysteries, as well as its surprising miracles. When I'm alone in the park walking, or just get to have some time to myself outside where there aren't many cars passing by or people talking on their phones, but rather talking to each other directly, I feel so safe, happy, and like I finally have found my little haven or home, someplace where I belong.
The same goes for me and music. Listening to music does good to me. Playing music does as well. (Oh! PACO individual results are out; the winners list will be posted on the PACO website following January 1. So, congrats to me, Cindy Chang, and Aki Toyoshima! I have yet to find out who else will also solo.) I can lose myself amidst all the black notes printed on the numerous sheets of paper. I can play them as I would like it, playing it to my taste or playing it as it reflects whatever emotion I feel at that moment. Music is a wondrous thing, and I am glad that a big chunk of my life is committed to it.
So, for finals. My 3 AP finals today were okay. Slightly hard, slightly easy. A lot of guessing, but I hope I managed to pull through. On a brighter side, no finals tomorrow! (see my Schoolloop Agenda posted below!) That'll give me an extra night to study for my 2 leftover finals on Thursday, if possible. The night's already halfway through and I have to push myself to study, especially since I will feel like I could do everything tomorrow (which I always regret when it DOES turn the next day and I had not spent some time studying a chunk of the information when I did have the time to do so).
Lastly, I want to thank Serena. For everything we go through together in our lives and in our very challenging literature class. Serena, you're a wonderful writer. You will get really far with writing, whether it's journalism and you have your own column in whatever becomes the most famous newspaper in the world (possibly your own) or as a novelist or any writer in general. I think you should never stop writing because especially with your personal entries, they really reach out to people and touch them. You have a warm-heart, a funny one as well, and one that is purely made out of the goodness of one's self.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
**
9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Veronica. Your words mean a lot to me, and I will forever cherish them.
Post a Comment